Search This Blog

Monday 26 October 2009

WOW

I say again: WOW! Has it really been almost a month since I last posted on here? That must be the whole blank mind thing's fault. You can't call your blog 'Inside a Blank Mind' and expect to post something every day, I guess.

For those of you who don't know (and since only Richard M. and Jon D read this, you don't really need me to type any of the following) the real reason for my absence has been a combination of bad health resulting in brief hospitalisation, a house move (three doors away, maybe, but still stressful believe me), continuing ill health and a baby nephew who refuses to accept that Aunty Kerker has ill health or other things to do more important than looking for Burney Dragons out the letterbox or singing 'Bob the Builder' while hammering his Mum's walls. Still, it's been fun.

Hopefully this week I'm going to get back on track at last. I'm starting to feel slightly more in control of my life even if I do have to endure "Doing a wee-wee, Kerker? Big boy!" through the door whenever I lock myself in the bathroom, which I tend to do whenever Iggle Piggle is mentioned. How on earth Derek Jacobi could lower himself is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment