Search This Blog

Saturday 14 November 2009

WATCH THIS SPACE....

I have begun this blog goodness knows how many times. It was simple finding a suitable title but a nightmare trying to put my news into words.

The truth is I did not, as planned, get back on track with my work after last post, a situation that will be soon rectified. And that is not a hope; it is a statement. The reason for my new-found optimism and resolution...

Well, that's what 'watch this space' means. I won't leave you totally in the lurch (not that any more than two people read this blog or even care - it's hardly the cliff-hanger of the century. I digress.

As you two reading this will be aware, storytelling is a big part of my life and I know at least one of you is aware (NB if I've attracted any new readers not called Jon or Richard do tell me and I'll start saying things like 'you three' and 'my three' readers instead) that my big dream, besides being a published author, is to run and own the company that publishes my books. Well, I have been thinking about how to go about making this a reality lately and trying to make plans and I think I will be ready sometime next year. Further, I have today completed draft one of the book I would like to launch my company with so it's looking promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment