Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 October 2009

THIS WEEK

It's Wednesday. It's cold. But then, I'm always cold. Well, I'm always complaining at least.

I am currently in Devon - Woolfardisworthy to be precise - and I've still not had any custard. I HAVE had a lot of nice food, though, which is always the most important thing. And I've got a lot of work done, which is the second most important thing. I think it must have something to do with being close (ish) to the sea. I don't seem as keen on procrastination as I normally am.

I have visited a lovely lady named Mrs Braund with Jon. I have laughed quite a bit and I have eaten lots. Oh, we already covered the eating, didn't we?

I had something profound to say in this blog and I've completely forgotten what it was. Ah well. I'd best go get some more muesli....

No comments:

Post a Comment