Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Eventual post...

Yet again I find myself up early. It's hard to get used to. For the last three weeks I've somehow managed to wake an hour before the alarm (or several hours in some cases) every single day and I don't know how or why, but it's a nice change!

I've been getting the urge to write a blog for some time, now, but can never quite think of anything sensible to put when I actually log in, so generally give up after a paragraph or so, resolving to try again later. As it happens, 'later' turns out to be just as much of a non-starter as earlier and so I've not posted in over a month.

It is lovely to see that we (hopefully, touch wood, etc.) seem to have seen the last of the wintry weather and the traditional springtime flowers are in bloom. We have had some gorgeous (in comparison with recent months) sunshine over the past few days and it feels like this spring, and later this summer, are going to be good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment