Search This Blog

Friday 2 October 2009

WHO CARES?

I'm not bored but I am still posting a second blog today that possibly two people are going to read but I'm a vain idiot and like waffling so there you go.

I've really got to put some pictures with these blogs at some point. They'll probably be just as boring with pictures as without but at least they might be visually more interesting.

Anyway, I'm home at last, and exhausted. I've had a fantastic day but I'm EXHAUSTED! Did I say that already? The theatre was wonderful. I saw four pieces and only one (not my friend's) was uninteresting, mainly because I was late and forced to stand up at the back.

But....

What a perfect way to end what has been one of the best days of my life: I got home in time to see Barbra Streisand take over an entire episode of Friday Night With Jonathan Ross. The great lady herself is warbling in her unique way on Spotify with a less-squeaky-than-usual Barry Gibb as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment