Search This Blog

Saturday 26 September 2009

INAUGURATION!!!!

WOW! I actually have my own blog! I feel like I've joined the land of the living. Well, I feel as close to having joined the land of the living as one who's had two hours sleep can. It's currently 9.15am and I realise there is something seriously wrong with my life when this feels to me like an ungodly hour to be awake.

So. My first blog; I ought to say something profound yet I find myself incapable (excuse me, this IS called Inside a Blank Mind, remember). I have actually been holding off starting a blog until some auspicious date (it's just how my brain works) but I'm awake, Still on the Track hasn't been updated yet so I've nothing to sub-edit, and I was reluctant to turn the laptop off 'cause Spotify was playing Take That tracks that are not present in my C.D. collection, so the day before my eldest cousin's birthday will have to be auspicious enough.

Here's to many more pointless wafflings that no one will find amusing but myself!

3 comments:

  1. I take it the blogger application does not work off Greenwich meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the world of bloggifying my dear

    ReplyDelete