Search This Blog

Monday 30 May 2016

DAY ERM OF THE NO YOUTUBE CHALLENGE

Well, it's Day Erm of the no YouTube Challenge. 'Erm' because I'm not 100% sure what day last week it officially began as the date of my first blog is the last date I watched something on YouTube, Blogger uses Eastern Time, which does not correspond with Greenwich Mean Time, which I'm on, and I did cheat slightly yesterday evening at a friend's house when she delightedly introduced me to a prank call show from some years back. The way I see it, it's like that Friday steak at a non-Catholic dinner party. It's your fault you forgot to mention that you only eat fish on Fridays, so if your host cooks a hunk of disallowed grub, you smile, eat and make a mental note to either not go to dinner parties on Fridays or forewarn people to save embarrassment.

Other than that, I have been good, and when I can be bothered (maybe tomorrow) to check my diary, where I noted the date of this challenge's commencement, I shall state on the next posting, exactly where we are up to. For now, whatever Blogger claims, I'm writing this at 11.25PM Old Lancashire Time, and I was on a coach for five hours today, with a dodgy mobile that wouldn't even play the radio properly, so do excuse me if I go back to Classic FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment