Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Cheating??

I have to wonder if admitting this on the blog in question is the best course of action but I am feeling rather fluent having just composed an essay for the first time in a month, so there you go. Despite having written the first post of this blog almost four years ago, I am ashamed to say I have only just noticed that each post has the number of times it has been viewed beside it in the dashboard. Some posts, incredibly, have been viewed hundreds of times (posts by little old me!), while others, until today, have only been seen the once. Whether that was by myself after writing or a friend who likes to read each of my posts, remains to be seen. What doesn't need to be wondered about is that in order to up the figures, I have also discovered that I can do this simply by opening a new window and looking at the published but neglected posts in question myself. Cheating? Maybe. But it is my birthday tomorrow so I'm very much allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment