Search This Blog

Saturday 21 December 2013

Advent is getting on my nerves, slightly.


Well, at least there's a sort of momentum. I feel like blogging and have no inspiration, just like last time. We just switched to Virgin Media from Sky and with that came a free six months of Netflix, which is rather exciting. I started to watch Some Like It Hot on TV, and could watch the rest in bed on my phone when I decided I was no longer comfortable on the couch. Modern technology, eh?  

The Christmas period is an odd one. I have a new diary but can't really use it for another week and a bit. I intend to start a new novena as well, but the one I have chosen, again, can't begin until the new year. I have finished pretty much all of my pressing work and the big festival itself is mainly taken care of. Yet I am restless. There is usually something I have overlooked and it's bugging me as to what it might be this time.

Maybe another movie on the box will refresh my memory....

No comments:

Post a Comment